PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Where access to particular services is subjected to registration prior to the communication of personal data, as communicated with the information given at the time of service subscription,
• B&B S.r.l. will keep the technical data relating to connections (log) to allow security checks required by the law and with the aim to improve the services quality and personalise them according to the customer needs;
• in relation to some specific services the entered data could be used by B&B S.r.l. also in order to send out periodically e-mails containing advertising, promotional material, internal announcements, promotions, commercial communications;
• the personal data, collected and stored in B&B S.r.l. databases, will be handled by employees and/or partners of the owner of the treatment acting as individual in charge, they will not be released to third parties, except in cases provided by information and/or the law and, anyway, in the manner permitted by those;
• the person concerned is entitled to exercise the rights provided by the Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 and in particular to confirm the existence of data that may concern him/her, to obtain the cancellation of data handled in violation of that law and to obtain the update and the correction of personal data, in the manner and in cases provided by the law. At any time, by exercising the right to withdraw from all the required services, it would be possible asking the complete cancellation of the data provided;
• the owner of the data treatment is B&B S.r.l. which may use them for all purposes identified in the information. By signing the various services or the access to them the names of any other owners or responsibles of the treatment will be communicated.
B&B S.r.l., to ensure the proper conduct of all activities connected with or instrumental to the services distribution, where necessary, may disclose personal data to third parties.
By using the services on the website and/or by giving consent to the registration the user guarantees that the personal data potentially supplied at B&B S.r.l. are correct, truthful and updated. The user also undertakes to promptly update the recorded data so they are constantly updated, complete, and truthful.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file where brief information concerning the user activity on a website are collected and stored on the device that accessed to the website.
Cookies can be stored permanently and have a variable duration (persistent cookies), or they can also disappear when closing the browser or have a limited duration (session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the website you are visiting (first party cookie) or can be installed from other websites (third party cookies).
Cookies do not damage the device and allow us to provide a better and faster navigation on our website.
TYPES OF USED COOKIES
Our website uses only technical cookies that allow you to access the functions offered by the website and without them some services are not available (navigation and functional cookies). These cookies allow us to provide the required services and to remember settings in order to improve your visit on our website.
_SessionId, ProntoWebSessionID, ProntoWebSessionData
It is used to save the session identifier and the session date.
__UTMA, __UTMB, __UTMC, __UTMZ, _GA, _GAT
These are cookies that allow us to know which pages our users visit and if errors occur during the browsing session. These cookies are used to make statistics on the use of the website.
Our website uses Google Analytics as statistic system.
COOKIES BROWSER SETTINGS
• Internet Explorer: Internet Options -> Privacy -> Privacy Advanced Settings
• Chrome: Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Privacy -> Content Settings
• Firefox: Options -> Privacy
• Opera: Preferences -> Advanced -> Cookies
• Safari: Preferences -> Security (a padlock icon)